Spencer just sent me an email telling me to back off. Spencer is the friend who I began collecting typos from over the past few weeks and I've periodically sent them back to him in a growing list that looks like this;
taht, adn, yo(u), teh, refreain, adn, mihgt, Adn, teh, yuu, teh, Orgegon, crunced, andI, teh, teh, cleverer... and so on.
Now he's arguing that the Cambridge University study justifies, even endorses, his mispelling and honestly, that cheers me up. See, Spencer's emails, comments and posts have improved so much that lately I haven't had the fun/challenge of finding each typo and sending it back to him. In fact, his spelling has improved so much that my guess is 1) he's finally taken the blindfold off while typing, 2) my taunting was just unbearable, or 3) he finally got all the keys arranged correctly after knocking his keyboard off the desk last month. Either way, congrats Spencer on typing at a 4th grade level!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment