Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm getting Gephart!

Does anybody know how to get in touch with Dr. Phil? I've decided to take Max in for a paternity test and I know Dr. Phil is the real deal. At least they say he's legit. Then again, I could probably save some serious cash if I went with Montel... or Jerry Springer! Maybe I could even get Geraldo to do a special and I could throw a chair and break someone's nose after I find out Max isn't really my child and I go all crazy-berserk!
-
I know you're all thinking that this is just horrible. But how else do you get to bottom of this?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man. You're poor wife...

Mark and Kandice said...

Eight, Nine, Ten, Ten aah aah ahh. (lightening flashing) the Count was one that liked to dress up for Halloween everyday. Poor Max getting made fun of while he is in pain.

Kristin said...

Dave that's so randomly funny! Are those the two front teef Ashlee is talking about?

Erica said...

You have the cutest little boy!! Emily and I wanted to comment on your blog, but you finally figured it out! Who cares where the teeth are as long as he has teeth!

Erica said...

You have the cutest little boy!! Emily and I wanted to comment on your blog, but you finally figured it out! Who cares where the teeth are as long as he has teeth!

Anonymous said...

Gephart may not be the only one that you need to worry about. Max has a striking resemblance to the Dali Lama. Let’s do some comparisons shall we. The bald head, calm demeanor and wise visage are definitely more reminiscent of a Buddhist monk. My childhood memories of you on the other hand include countless rubber band wars and matches of the infamous "brick wall" game (that was the one where you and John threw me and Wendy into the couch. I also vaguely remember getting shot in the arm with an arrow, but I don't remember if that was you or John. Anyway, if my personality comparisons aren't evidence enough then pictures are worth a thousand words.

However, he does seem to recognize chocolate already, at least you have that in comparison in your favor, and then there is the matter of the huge noggin, so I guess he must be yours after all.

-Toots