I can't have a mountain bike museum in my garage anymore. Shoot, I can't even have 5 mountain bikes in the garage anymore... you know, one for the downs, one for the ups, another for the bumps and another for the sheer beauty of it. Don't forget the hard-tail or the trial rider. Or the tandem. Oh the tandem! And so on and so on. So, I'm down to one mountain bike after selling off the collection (well except for the Cannondale, which is really like family so it will stay hanging in the garage forever I don't care what you say!) so it had to be the perfect mountain bike. And this is it;
.
the Specialized Epic Marathon
Am I the only one who hears angels singing every time I look at this bike?
I will now proceed to go out and destroy the weak excuses for hills that you people call "mountains"!

1 comment:
Dave, you and your bike are wicked awesome. When I grow up to be you, do I get your bike too?
Post a Comment