What great pictures of your family. That's so great for you guys. You guys need to take a bike ride out to the big state of Iowa! Or I guess we can actually wait until we move back to Utah and meet up.
Congrats you guys! I know that I'm a little behind on looking at blogs (and posting on my own), but I am so happy for you guys. I know it's something that you've wanted for a long time.
7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so neat. You have such a beautiful little family. Great Pics!
Perfect. Absolutely Perfect.
Dave and Ashlee, congratulations, that is super awesome!!
We loved being with you guys on that day! You are such a wonderful family. Thanks for having us there it was the neatest thing we have done all month.
What great pictures of your family. That's so great for you guys. You guys need to take a bike ride out to the big state of Iowa! Or I guess we can actually wait until we move back to Utah and meet up.
Congrats again! We're so excited for you.
How amazing...I get chills just seeing these happy pics of you and your beautiful and happy family...it's perfect!!
Congrats you guys! I know that I'm a little behind on looking at blogs (and posting on my own), but I am so happy for you guys. I know it's something that you've wanted for a long time.
Post a Comment