I wish I was pregnant! I mean just look at all of the advantages. I'm going to be dragging Ashlee all over town now every time I go anywhere because I hate driving around crowded parking lots the size of Texas only to find the last empty spot miles from the store entrance.
Soooo you throw up a few times, develop an insatiable appetite, gain a little weight and become a bit more emotional but seriously, to be able to park right up front... totally worth it! Besides, your husband loves you and he will do whatever it takes to make you happy.
post script:
here's to all the ladies I know who are currently expecting (Cami, Kristin, Laura, mom...totally kidding!, and Sarah) who have rubbed off on me and Ashlee. Rather, Ashlee and I.


3 comments:
That is quite the Princess Pregnant Parking. You should look into discounts at restaurants instead of a senior's discount a pregnant discount.
What?! They let pregnant women out of the house?
Thanks Davey. You guys are pretty sneaky. What a perfect little playmate for our grunion. Nice work.
Post a Comment