Monday, November 12, 2007

just post a comment...

Look man, I'm not going to be all put up in your face about this, but dangit if you're reading this leave a comment and don't send me a text message and be all, "you're blog is the funniest thing ever". I have a company cell phone and when I get 50 text messages in a month saying, "I just read your blog" and "Post another blog" and "Man I love your blog" my boss gets suspicious as to what I do all day... so STOP TEXTING ME.

Besides, I'm not a very funny person anyway. I know this. I have one joke. Well actually I have two jokes but one is in Spanish and I'm guessing you don't even speak Spanish so I'm not going to waste your time with it. And I quit telling the the other one after Pirates of the Caribbean ruined it. That one goes, "Did you hear about the pirate movie? It's rated AAAAARRRRRRR!". That is pretty much as good as my jokes get so lucky for you I've quit telling it. Now when I ask, "Did you hear about that pirate movie?" everyone says, "ya, ya I have heard about that pirate movie but I just don't know about Orlando Bloom. I mean Johnny Depp was good and oh my gosh Keira Knightly is so hot! Jonathan Pryce was okay but he always plays the same character". Then I have to say, "ok no! You have to say "No, no I haven't'." but by then the joke is ruined and not even close to being funny so I've given up on it.


No comments: