We're approaching that most wonderful time of year when my in-laws get together for Thanksgiving and pull out the guns. And trust me that when I say guns, I mean gunSSSS.
After my first year of shot-gun shooting at grandma and grandpa Clawson's I thought for sure I had married into a family with direct blood lines connecting to Wyatt Earp. These guys have more guns than a Quitin Tarantino movie. Kinda crazy nobody gets hurt. I know I know, hard to believe but true. It's made me a believer of the A-Team really. I always thought that it was just impossible to fire so many bullets without hitting anyone like they do on that show, but I'm telling you man it can happen. I guess it makes sense for a guy like Mr. T though... all that jewelry waving around knocking bullets... now I get it.




1 comment:
...I've been looking forward to this day all year! Yee Haw!
Post a Comment