
And might I remind all of you Zoobies out there that fasting and praying does not work for football... Do you really think that your first prayer all year and skipping left-over turkey that is dried out and nasty anyway really counts as fasting and praying? Besides you're going up against a school which happens to be the Alma Mater of the prophet himself, not to mention countless apostles. And as if that weren't enough, lets just say, hypothetically speaking of course, that the Mormons aren't the only one's getting through to heaven and maybe all the other big hitting religions and their Gods have a key to the Pearly Gates too. If that's the case then lets face it, your (and my) Almighty is trying with all his might to ignore the peer pressure from all the Mohammeds and Allahs and Zeus', not to mention the brazen images and colored rainbows that people are praying too. And I say so because I'm willing to bet here that the U has way more Gods listening to prayers right now than BYU does. I mean really, how many Catholics and Jews and Arabs did you sit next to in your Book of Mormon 101 class at the Y? I remember studying at the U with Habeebs and Schwarts' and... um, does anyone know a common last name for a Catholic that I can insert here? And I can't leave out the occasionally smelly crack-head who never bathed and always ranted about the Apocalypse... he's the guy praying to the colored rainbow.
GO UTES!
+
5 comments:
GO UTES!!! Mark wanted to turn our blog red all day, but it didn't look good so I didn't allow it. We are excited to come watch the game with you two.
hmmmm, seems like the U is a good enough school. if it weren't for those darn fans. how come it got so quiet around here?
Because I'm crying! That's why it got so quiet around here.
I guess prayer and fasting worked after all. Gotta have the faith Dave!
Post a Comment