I figure that last post will be deleted whether I like it or not so here goes another crack at Getting to Know Ashlee.
.
You can totally tell she loves loves loves me by that look on her face...

And I'm telling you, when a girl looks at you like that you gotta ask.
"umm, I guess I could marry you" she says.

She hails from Big Fork, MONTANA!

and subsequently wants to have a driveway that looks like this;

Oh yeah, and she loves Trappers Loop.
She's so cool, I like hanging out with her wherever.
And I like that she follows me into rainforests and across rivers even in her nice white shoes.

She's totally just like my dad. Seriously. They are like twins. They don't know this but they are. Well, I guess my dad sits with his legs crossed whereas Ashlee sits like a girl - minor difference really.
Well, I guess there is ONE other difference... Ashlee is super sexy even with short hair. Now I know I haven't seen you with long hair dad, but I don't think "sexy" would be the word. Okay, TWO differences; I'm pretty sure I would not have been drawn to you in that pink outfit. Not even in the Bahamas.
She really likes kayaking and every time we go she sees a sea lion. I don't get it.
Flying airplanes makes her giggle to no end... I gotta post the video.
She'll never pass up wake-boarding.
And she climbs like Spiderman. In jeans even! WTH!?
I love watching her ride a bike... my two favorite things; bikes and Ashlee.
Between you and me, the only reason I'm writing this email and being all nice is because she is a crack-shot with a 12-gauge.
She's one amazing cook!
chocolate:
salmon:

stuffed bell peppers
(notice the candles... she's totally tried to seduce me that night)

Amond Roasted Chicken, sweetened patotoes and spinach over rice:

Whenever she cooks, she always has her legs crossed or sometimes she bends one knee and rests her foot on the other knee and stands like a bird. She can do this for hours.

She caters weddings:

Even makes the wedding cakes!

And if you've frequented the Great Harvest in Logan, you'd see one of her posters hanging;
I pretty much married the coolest girl in the whole world.
3 comments:
What a great post! Ashlee is the best and she is one of the most thoughtful people I know. I love that German Chocolate cake amazing! I am so happy she can wakeboard I have never had a friend that could wakeboard. Lake Powell trips were always solemn not slolam. :) Cute Cute post Dave way to go!
I have one question... How did a guy like you get a girl like her??? Your blog cracks me up on a regular basis! How have you been?
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to second Emily's sentiments. Looks like you lucked out big time!!! I'm going to go ahead and not show Cody this blog post. He'll think that wives are actually supposed to prepare their husbands edible meals. Consider yourself lucky!
Post a Comment