-It's a well known fact that The Big Sur is the only good thing California has ever produced... fine, fine... The Big Sur and Marissa Miller. But now California is destroying The Big Sur and I'm married, which takes care of the whole Marissa deal, so I just don't know if there is any reason to visit California anymore.
-
Alas here are some cool photos of the fire and firefighters in CA. And Ashlee, I hope this satiates your firefighter desires and you will stop setting the stove alight. Honestly! I'm tired of rushing into the kitchen in the middle of the night with my shirt off and wearing my plastic firefighter hat to fight oven fires.
-[GREAT PICTURES]

1 comment:
Marrissa Miller... isn't that the girl you used to sit up at night scheming about how you could meet her? I think she's still single...
-Spencer
Post a Comment