And no I don't lay awake at night thinking about her... I married Ashlee remember? Yeaaaaaaah she's the one who when we got engaged and you saw a photo of her you said something to the likes of, "WHAT THE CRAP!? That chick is waaaaaaaay too hot for you Dave".
-
Besides, if there ever was an infatuation it wasn't with some dolled-up super model showing herself off in her skivvies. It was Winnie Cooper.
That's right. It was Winnie Cooper who kept me from true happiness all those years I was single and dating girls I really liked but just couldn’t close the deal with. They just didn’t measure up. She was the one woman in my life (or TV anyway) who affected me more profoundly than any other woman and as such kept me from forming any solid relationships. I just couldn't commit to anyone because I knew that someday Kevin would cave into that hot girl, Madeline and end up kissing her which would ruin things for him and Winnie but set things up for me and Winnie. I just had to meet up with her somewhere that was all.-
Yep. There's no doubts about it, Winnie Cooper was my first love. A young (and long haired) Milla Jovovich in Return to The Blue Lagoon held my heart strings for a little while but I realize now that that was just lust.
Winnie Cooper on the other hand was the real deal. Every time she’d come on TV I’d get butterflies in my stomach as if at any moment I’d be forced to talk to her. More than anything I wanted to slow dance with her and hold her tight after her parents broke up. I hate you Kevin Arnold!
Winnie Cooper on the other hand was the real deal. Every time she’d come on TV I’d get butterflies in my stomach as if at any moment I’d be forced to talk to her. More than anything I wanted to slow dance with her and hold her tight after her parents broke up. I hate you Kevin Arnold!
1 comment:
Even I had a crush on Winnie Cooper! Wait... what?
Post a Comment