
My peeps! I've got great news. Apericots is up and running.
Now you may, or may not have heard me talk about our latest endeavor to start a new clothing company for infants, but despite whether you've ignored my calls over the past few months or actually answered, we've finally got our monkeys to stop jumping on the bed and they're ready for launch (that said, from the hereafter I will be dedicated to shamelessly prodding and cajoling you until you buy something).
And because I know its a fact that you will want to buy Apericots for your kids and for the kids of your friends and the sons of your co-workers and the daughters of your BFF's and the grandsons of neighbors, granddaughters of complete strangers, offspring of old college roommates, random kids on the street, and well... you get what I'm saying... we're offering a 30% DISCOUNT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Just type "apefandf" in the discount code section upon checkout (now through September 30th) and get a deep discount on sweet apparel. To top it off, we'll even give you FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20.00. In fact, if you have any Shasta in your fridge and you're willing to share, I might even hand deliver your item myself and stay awhile.
Rest assured that even though I think organic food is a scam, I know organic clothing is totally legit. That's why our products are backed by MC Hammer... or maybe we just WISH we could get MC Hammer. Regardless, Apericots apparel is made from 100% USDA Certified and pesticide-free cotton and we only use eco-friendly inks (alright, alright, I'll stop linking boring technical jargon and go back to linking super rad icons from our childhood).
Seriously though, who else makes clothing with as much love for your kids AND Mother Nature? Even if you don't care about going green, our designs are so cool we could print them on Mexican ponchos and you'd want your kid to wear 'em. (btw, if mustaches are your thing, we've got just the thing for you).
The simple fact that Apericots apparel is both hip and healthy allows you to bathe your conscience clean of all the ugly outfits we've worn over the past 30 years, let alone the harmful junk we've thrown into landfills all along the way.
To wrap things up, I'll make my point and my point is this: Check us out. You'll love what you see and I'll love you back if you buy something.
PEACE,
- Dave (davidv@apericots.com)
post script,
You should copy our web address (http://www.apericots.com/) into your email and send it to everyone you know. Seriously. People love mass communicated, boilerplate emails forwarded in bulk. Worst case scenario: Everyone in your contact list will be mad initially, but I'll think you're the coolest.






2 comments:
Hi Dave! Is it ok if I share the coupon code with my friends, on facebook maybe?
Dave-
Seriously cute stuff! I love the website. Did you and Ashlee do the whole thing yourself?
Love it!
-Erica
Post a Comment