What's all this talk about me being spoiled? Listen, just because Ashlee brings lunch to work for me EVERY DAY does not mean I'm spoiled. To the contrary. Rumor has it I am one devilishly-good-looking and very deserving husband who just so happens to be loved loved loved by his mrs (...and that hypnotist was totally worth every penny). Besides, just because your wife doesn't bring you lunch to work (EVER!) doesn't mean you should rain on my parade. It does, however, mean that your wife doesn't love you.
Hey man, don't blame me if you're wife don't love you.
As for me and Ash: we are luvas...

1 comment:
I am so not arguing with this post. I may love my hubby, but do I love him enough to bring him lunch EVERY DAY???....I do have to say that I can give killer spa treatments to his tired feet...does that count for anything?
Post a Comment